To Tessera Associates, and thank you for visiting our web site. We have designed the site with the idea of helping you achieve your vision of financial success.
Recent events have shown that the importance of having relevant information cannot be overstated. Every day we hear stories that emphasize the needs for increased awareness of one’s financial strategy, and evaluating its effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
Whether you represent a business, or are a business owner, part-owner of a business, shareholder in a business, or an individual, we have incorporated tools you can use in that effort. For example:
- Current Clients can securely access their own information, using their personal username and password, by clicking on the “Client Accounts” link
- “About Us” leads to information about our firm, including who we are, where we came from, our mission, and how to contact us
- “Services” explains the wide variety of ways we have been able to help our clients
- News directs you to our “Monthly Newsletter”, as well as ”Daily News” items that may impact your financial well-being
- Financial Guides contains a list of frequently asked questions about “Banking”, “Business”, “Finance”, “Insurance”, “Life Events”, and “Taxes”
- "Financial Tools” provides many useful financial calculators that you can use in making decisions about budgeting, college, debt, home & mortgage, income, insurance, investment, payroll & benefits, qualified plans, retirement, savings, and business
- Tax Tips provides insight for “Individuals”, “Businesses”, and general “Finance”
- Tax Center provides information about “Due Dates”, “Retention Guides”, and “Tax Rates”
- “Forms” contains links to many Federal and State tax and other forms and publications, and a very handy Personal Tax Organizer
- “Links” provides access to other web sites that provide more information regarding finances, the government, tax information, and others, and access to checking the status of your federal and state refund
- “Glossary” provides definitions of some commonly-used terms
- “Contact Us” tells you where we are, and several ways to reach us
- “BBB Online” We are proud and happy to provide the Better Business Bureau’s up to date rating of our firm
Thanks again for visiting. We hope you find our site useful and informative. Please feel free to contact us at any time; we welcome your questions and your comments.
(419) 407 – 4141